Friday, May 30, 2008

Am I a Bad Person?

Every morning, Calvin (the dog) and I go out for a walk so he can empty his bladder somewhere other than in the house. We walk the same route, and I throw away his poop at the same poop station every day. And many mornings, we both nearly get hit because some tool is going down the road, with a clearly posted limit of 30mph at around 50.

So this morning, the police were out doing a speed trap in the neighborhood, and as we walked by, there was someone pulled over looking very put out by the fact that she was getting a ticket. It made me happy.

Does that make me a bad person?

I don't think so.

Canada update: we leave in a week for Michigan to go to a wedding, then the following Monday, we're going to downtown Detroit so we can go to the consulate and apply for our temporary resident permits and probably have lunch in Greektown.

No comments: